|Date||05th May 2018|
|Distance||25km, 54km or 106km|
|Type of Event||Trek|
|Price||From £40 + fundraising target or self fund|
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path. Over 2000 adventurers will take on the Ultra Challenge which takes in the island from Chale in the south, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs, & sandy beaches. It’s a tough challenge which should make your fundraising target more than achievable! Walk it, jog it or run it – it’s your challenge your way.
A start point in Chale and the 2 Day Full Island Option means it's daylight for the best of the stunning coastal scenery. There's 106km of coastal paths, ups & downs, and highs & lows to experience before the finish line. Whether you're new to endurance events or a seasoned challenger, the journey will be unforgettable - with some training and our support – you can do it.
- May Bank Holiday weekend
- Full Island (106km) & 1/2 (1st/2nd~53km) & 1/4 (1st ~25km) options
- Continuous challenge through to Sunday, depending on speed & distance
- NEW 2 DAY Full Island option. 52km on Sat - SLEEP - then 54km on Sun
- FREE hot food, snacks & drinks at covered rest stops
- Fully signed route – pink arrows + glow sticks. Route maps & GPX files
- Pace walkers, Trek Masters, medics, massage & vehicles to support you
- Join as an individual or create a team with friends or colleagues
Chale, Isle of Wight