|Date||07th May 2018|
|Terrain||Flat / Road|
|Type of Event||Run|
|Organisation||Milton Keynes Marathon|
Reasons to run MK:
1. Fast scenic route with tree lined boulevards, lakes, parks and woodland
2. All races finish inside the the Championship football stadium after a victory lap of the pitch
3. Quality tech tee and goodie bag for all half and marathon finishers
4. Great organisation, excellent crowd support and entertainment en route
5. One of the most awesome medals out there!
We offer a ‘Big Marathon’ experience with lots of entertainment en route to help motivate you and to attract crowds of spectators to cheer you on. On the event day, you will receive a premium event experience.
Feedback from previous years:
"MK Marathon is an amazing experience! The route is lined with people cheering you on and there is such a friendly feel to it. I’ll definitely be running it again!"
"Fantastic event. Well organised in every respect, with friendly supportive marshalls and an excellent medal. Highly recommended"
"Very well organised event, great support and one of the best finishes and medals out there!"
"This was a lovely course. Not too testing. For my first marathon I was pleasantly surprised. The event was well organised and the help and support before and after was great. A great atmosphere on the day. I will definitely be running again next year."
"If you’re thinking about taking on a marathon but worried which one to choose then choose the MK! Excellent organisation, great route and generous support the whole way round. I’m planning next years’ already!"
"Great marathon, extremely well organised and very friendly, and never realised what a lovely place Milton Keynes is!"
StadiumMK, Stadium Way, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK1 1ST